BBQ Chicken Grilled Flatbread Pizza
This BBQ Chicken Grilled Flatbread Pizza is the perfect late-summer dinner. Topped with tender chicken, tangy BBQ sauce, and onions.
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 cup barbecue sauce of your choice
- 1 1/2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
- 1 cup sliced white onion
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Preheat your grill to high. Roll your dough into a 12-inch oval on a lightly floured surface. Place on grill and cook until each side is browned, about 3 minutes per side.
- Top pizza dough with barbecue sauce and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top. Top with chicken and onion. Grill until cheese melts, about 5 minutes. Top with cilantro and cut into slices to serve.
Make your own pizza dough following our recipeHere. Choose your own barbecue sauce to your liking. We like to use a tangy one in our pizzas.