Sometimes you just want to freshen up your home decor without taking on a complete makeover of your home, and one of the easiest and simplest ways is to refresh your bathroom. Replacing your bathroom curtains is a great way to redo your bathroom decor. You can even get a matching bath mat, bath rug, and bath towels to ensure all your bathroom accessories match. You'll be amazed at how different and fresh it feels in there!
Shower curtains especially can develop mildew and should be replaced more often than we think. Remember to get a new shower curtain liner when you replace these too, so you have a totally fresh start. It won't cause a world of hurt to your credit card, either! It's an inexpensive way to keep your bathroom clean and give it a breath of new life.
Best Bathroom and Shower Curtains
1. NICETOWN Linen Look Sheer Curtains Short - Casual Style Rod Pocket Linen Blend Window Treatment Semi Voile Drape Panels for Father/Son's Room (W52 x L45, Dusty Blush, 2 PCs)
These sheer curtains are perfect for the small window in your bathroom, living room, or dining room. They'll even make cute kitchen curtains, too! They come in various different curtains and would work well with blackout curtains if you wanted to use them in a bedroom. These hookless curtains are hung simply on a curtain rod and are machine washable for easy cleaning.
2. WELTRXE Waterproof Fabric Shower Curtain with Hooks, White and Gray Polyester Cloth Bathroom Curtains Machine Washable, Moroccan Geometric Pattern, 72 x 72 inches
This fabric shower curtain comes in a few colors and has a cute pattern that would make for some simple yet elegant bathroom decor if you chose to match your bath towels and bath rug to it. It comes with rust-proof metal grommets that work with the included shower curtain hooks, so it'll last for a while.
3. Valea Home Waffle Weave Textured Bathroom Window Curtains Water Repellent Short Curtains Window Covering Half Window Curtains Kitchen Tiers 45 inch Length, Turquoise, Set of 2
I think waffle weave curtains are a great investment because they're so durable. These are great window curtain panel covers for the lower part of a small window. They'll still allow light to come in but maintain privacy in the bathroom.
4. Valance Linen Textured Stripe Pattern Short Curtains for Kitchen Bathroom Rod Pocket Window Treatments 1 Panel 16" Grey
These Valance bathroom window curtains are great window treatments for any small windows where you want to let in some light but still keep your privacy, like a living room or bath area. They come in several different color options and are made of durable linen fabric.
5. LiBa PEVA 8G Bathroom Shower Curtain Liner, 72" W x 72" H, Frosted, 8G Heavy Duty Waterproof Shower Curtain Liner
This bathroom shower curtain liner is a best seller on Amazon! It's waterproof and comes with rust-proof metal grommets and a reinforced heading for ultimate durability. Heavy-duty magnets on the bottom keep this PEVA shower curtain liner in place.
6. Madison Park Arlo 100% Cotton Shower Curtain, Texture Waffle Weave Design 800 GSM Hotel Quality Soft Trendy Bathroom Décor, Machine Washable, Bathtub Fabric Privacy Screen, 72" x 72", Grey
Calling all bath lovers, this Madison Park cotton shower curtain works perfectly as a cute way to keep your bath and shower area private! The waffle weave design and selection of neutral colors are perfect for matching a variety of bathroom decor styles.