Baked Pork Chops with Potatoes and Green Beans
Make a tender pork chop dinner, complete with tasty oven roasted potato and green bean sides all while only using two dishes.
- 4 pork chops
- 1 1/2 lb baby potatoes, large ones halved
- 16 oz green beans, trimmed
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 2 tbs ketchup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp dried sage
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 F and line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Toss potatoes in 1-2 tbs olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, if desired. Scatter on baking tray, then place in the oven while working on the other ingredients (ideally about 15 minutes but a little more is ok).
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat with about 2 tbs olive oil.
- Combine the Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, ketchup, apple cider vinegar, sage, and minced garlic in a small bowl. Quickly brush some over the chops, then transfer to the heated skillet to sear each side until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Once the potatoes have finished their head start, transfer the seared pork chops to the same baking sheet. Brush remaining sauce on the chops. Add the green beans, and drizzle with olive oil, adding salt and pepper if desired.
- Bake until the pork is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 140 F, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve pork chops immediately, alongside roasted potatoes and green beans.