This recipe was provided in partnership with RecipeLion.
Aunt Bee's Cheesy Potatoes
Whether you want a tasty side dish or a decadent casserole, Aunt Bee's Cheesy Potatoes fits the bill any day of the week.
- 4 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, diced
- 4 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 24 ounces sour cream
- 1 box French fried onions
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Boil potatoes in a large pot of salted water until they are fork tender.
- Allow the potatoes to cool in a large bowl. Stir in sour cream, salt, pepper, and cheese.
- Pour mixture into greased baking dish, spread evenly. Top with fried onions.
- Bake, uncovered, for about 30 minutes until the top is golden brown and the mixture is bubbly.