Apple Pie Moonshine Punch
This Apple Pie Moonshine Punch recipe is an easy way to combine Dad's favorite and Mom's favorite in one punch bowl for a drink even Grandma will love.
- 1 part Sugarlands Distilling Appalachian Apple Pie Moonshine
- 1 part dry white wine (We recommend Sauvignon Blanc)
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 cup Sugarlands Distilling Mark & Digger's Hazelnut Rum
- Oranges, sliced
- apples, sliced
- Club soda
- In a punch bowl or large serving container, combine Appalachian Apple Pie Moonshine, white wine, cranberry juice, Mark & Digger's Hazelnut Rum, cranberries, oranges, and apples.
- Stir together. Store for as little as 30 minutes to overnight in the refrigerator to chill.
- When ready to serve, add ice to punch bowl. Top off punch bowl or container with club soda for a fresh fizz. Pour into individual cups.
We used one jar (750 ML) of Appalachian Apple Pie and one bottle (750 ML) of Sauvignon Blanc for our ratio. Watch us make Apple Pie Moonshine Punch!