Andes Mint Brownies
These dense and fudgey brownies sprinkled throughout with Andes baking chips are the perfect gooey mint chocolate dessert treat.
- 8 tbs butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbs coffee
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Andes Creme de Menthe Peppermint Crunch Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare an 8 x 8 baking dish by lightly greasing.
- Melt butter, then stir in sugar, vanilla extract, and coffee.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each one to fully incorporate. Add cocoa, mixing until evenly incorporated, then add flour and baking powder, mixing until just combined. Fold in the Andes baking chips.
- Pour batter into the prepared dish and bake until the center has set, about 25 minutes. It'll just about pass the toothpick test when it's done.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely in baking pan.