Cliche or not, Valentine's Day is quickly becoming one of the most expensive days of the year. When it comes down to it, though, it's not expensive wine, champagne, or flowers that make someone feel loved. After reading through this Reddit thread asking men what they really want for Valentine's Day, it seems that men and women want the same thing: something that shows their significant other was thinking about them.
So if you're stumped on what to get your honey for Valentine's Day this year, check out this list. Men answered, but this is good advice for everyone.
1. An apple pie.
2. White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake, of course.
3. Apparently donuts cover all bases.
4. Roller blades and love.
5. Prime Bone-In Ribye.
6. Experiences matter.
7. That expensive steak rub he's been eying.
8. That's a gift for you both to enjoy.
And for a suggestion:
9. Now that's our kind of bouquet.
10. Something thoughtful, of course.
11. No Valentine's Day, but this...
12. That's sweet.
13. Speak your truth.
14. Both kinds, please.
15. Grab the tissues, y'all.
What will you be getting your significant other for Valentine's Day this year?