30-Minute Green Bean Casserole
Creamy veggies and crunchy onions are always in season so whip up this classic staple in record time, any time of year.
- 2 14 oz cans French style green beans, drained
- 1 18 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 6 oz can French fried onions
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 dash black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine green beans, soup, soy sauce, and half of the onions in a 1 1/2 quart baking dish. Stir to evenly distribute.
- Bake until bubbly, about 20-25 minutes. During the last 5 minutes of baking, top with the remaining onions.
There are lots of variations on this classic. Try topping with 1/2 cup shredded cheese or stirring in a dash of your favorite spices. To make it all the way from scratch, check out our homemade Green Bean Casserole recipe!