With the Super Bowl right around the corner, it's time to stock up on beer and plan out that snack menu. You're probably already perusing your pantry and searching Pinterest for ideas - when you know you'll do the same old thing. While you could go with the usual Super Bowl snacks like spicy chicken wings and a bag of Tostitos with a jar of salsa, throw a new strategy into the game plan and win over fans with these game day worthy Snack Factory Pretzel Crisp recipes.
Taking an old favorite and giving it a modern twist, the Snack Factory® Original Pretzel Crisps are topped with sweet and savory ingredients transforming them into a loaded tasty treat. With only a few minutes of prep time and some scrumptious topping combinations, these salty, crunchy pretzel crackers become little bites of football snacking heaven that everyone will remember from the big game.
1. Cheesy Beer Dip
It simply wouldn't be the Super Bowl without some sort of cheesy, beer infused appetizer like this mouthwatering Cheesy Beer Dip. With two types of cheese and a good amount of beer, this is the dip that was made for those sinfully good pretzel crisps.
While there are a variety of Pretzel Crisp flavors to choose from, try out the Garlic Parmesan for this recipe. Be forewarned, once your guests touchdown those thin pretzel chips into the gooey cheese, you may not make it through the pregame show without needing to whip up a second batch.
- 2- 8 ounce bars of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup beer
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp corn Starch
- 1 Tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Garlic Parmesan Pretzel Crisps for dipping
- Add all ingredients (except cheddar cheese and green onions) into the bowl of a food processor and process for 10 seconds.
- Scoop the ingredients into an oven-proof bowl, sprinkle the top with cheddar cheese and green onions, then place under the broiler for about 2 minutes (or until cheddar cheese is bubbly and slightly brown). Serve immediately and enjoy!
2. Caramelized Onion and Cheese Bites
Let's talk the perfect snack bite. Building the perfect snack bite shouldn't be one tone, it should be both salty and savory, sending you back for more. That's precisely what these Caramelized Onion and Cheese Bites are.
Taking a few simple ingredients and combining them onto a single crisp, this is the bite that you were meant to munch on while watching the game. Even if you don't care about sports, you'll show up just to nibble on this tasty snack.
- Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Pretzel Crisps®
- Onions, caramelized
- Shredded cheese
- Top Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Pretzel Crisps® with caramelized onion, and a sprinkle of cheese. Melt under a low broil setting in the oven.
3. Beany Bites
Of course, you can't make it through game day without some sort of bean dip. Take it from the snack geniuses, and go with these tasty Beany Bites. While bean dips have multiple layers, these bites make sure you get the prefect mouthful of flavor.
Refried beans, spicy jalapeños, cheddar cheese, and juicy tomatoes are all stacked on top of a bacon habañero flavored pretzel crisp, creating the ultimate bean snack. Just one bit and you'll rethink your pretzel bites.
- Bacon Habanero Pretzel Crisps®
- Refried beans
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Cherry tomatoes
- Top Bacon Habanero Pretzel Crisps® with heated refried beans, shredded cheddar cheese, halved cherry tomatoes and some diced jalapeños for a little added heat. Serve.
What's your favorite way to enjoy Pretzel Crisps? Here are a few hummus recipes that we personally love.