Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 4 hours
- 16 oz cream cheese, cut into rough 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 lb shredded mozzarella (About 2 cups)
- 4 oz blue cheese crumbles (Plus more for garnish)
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/3 cup Frank's hot sauce (Plus more for drizzling)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
Add all ingredients but the parsley to the bowl of your slow cooker.
Cook until the cheese is melted, about 1 1/2 to 2 hours on high, or about 3 to 4 hours on low.
Sprinkle in the parsley and stir it all up. Garnish with hot sauce and more blue cheese crumbles. Serve with chips, mini toasts, or celery. Heck, you could even use a spoon. We won't judge.